Program Vision & Philosophy
- Establish and maintain a championship level basketball program in which coaches, faculty, administration, and parents work together in the best interest of the student-athletes.
- Student-athletes achieve at the highest level academically. All student-athletes maintain their eligibility for the entirety of their high school careers.
- Through sportsmanship, a winning attitude, and on-court success, Cedar Park Lady Timberwolves Basketball will be a focal point for identity, pride, and spirit among the school, district, and community.
- Student-athletes are prepared with life skills including: teamwork, sacrifice, sportsmanship, competitiveness, responsibility, diligence, work ethic, honesty, and integrity.
- Student-athletes are able to continue their education through academic and/or athletic scholarship opportunities.
- Yearly Goals:
Win 20+ games
Maintain state top 20 ranking
Advance multiple rounds in the playoffs
Secure playoff berth
Win district championship
Win state championship
* No one is bigger than the TEAM – “We before me is what will define this program!”
* BE ON TIME – RESPECT TIME – “If you’re on time you’re late.”
* BE Coachable – You can always do more than you think you can!
* Give your BEST every day! – Practice – Games – Weight room
– “If enough of us do it then our TEAM will be a success.”
* Focus on doing the little things well (fundamentals, time management, academics, etc.).
* Acknowledge and RESPECT your TEAMMATES and COACHES.
– Eye Contact, Yes Ma’am, Yes Sir, etc…
* Be competitive and passionate about getting better in this program.
* Be a LEADER at Cedar Park HS and in our community.